Jon Hus Institute
The Jon Hus Institute is a ten course online curriculum that is part of the core curriculum for an Associate or Bachelor level degree. It is to be taken in a two year period and can be used to assist in training elders, deacons, or even potential missionary candidates for the field. It is also a great program for those who may simply desire a better understanding of the Bible and seek to more accurately interpret it.
This course has many great advantages:
1. Since the courses are part of the core curriculum, the credits earned can be transferred towards a degreed program at anytime in the future.
2. Since they are foundational to interpreting and understanding the Bible, they are extremely practical for everyone who loves God’s holy Word.
3. Financially feasible: Those who pay for all ten classes in advance will receive a reduction for the cost of the courses.
4. These courses are done on-line and are therefore extremely convenient. This is the solution for those who can not make either the day or night classes we offer due to the demands of their career or location.
5. They assist in equipping the saints for ministry. We as a college are an extension of the Church. As such, we are here to help in equipping all of God’s saints to be “complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work” to which He may call them. This is a great course for helping train men to fill offices in the Church whether elders, deacons, missionaries, or Christian educators.
If you or your church are interested in these or other courses, please contact us for more information by calling (404) 284-0037.